Our office is here to assist you with your hiring needs. Whether you are looking for opportunities to connect with students or need assistance improving your job posting on IUPUI Talent, we are here to help.
Recruiting IUPUI students
Tips for recruiting
Use the following tips to successfully recruit IUPUI students:
- Ask your current student employees to spread the word about the position. Not only will this empower them, but their skill sets can also grow by participating in the process. They may even have contacts in their own networks who are interested.
- Engage with over 300 student clubs and organizations at IUPUI. Many will be able to disseminate the job opportunities to their membership.
- Post job opportunities on your social media outlets, including Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Send us an email at email@example.com, and we will review your posting for potential sharing on our social media outlets.
- Attend other campus events that aren’t job or career fairs to reach out to more students.
- Revisit applications from previous candidates if you have posted the same position or similar ones in the past.